Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yoga Madness

Last night we made up the Yoga date we missed. Julie was awesome as always. I struggled as always. I am doing better than I did before. Below are some pictures of our workout poses.

First up is the amazingly beautiful and flexible Julie. This is a standing leg raise with toe hold while grabbing her opposite hip. I definitely can't do this but Julie makes it look easy.


Next Julie shows the she can not only touch her toes she can grab a Yoga block that is 9 inches past her toes. WOW!!!

In this picture Julie demonstrates the wheel pose. If I was doing this I would be demonstrating how to break my back and then fall and break my neck.

Just a little bonus, Julie raises her leg while in wheel pose. I know it seems impossible but she can actually do this.

Now on to some not nearly as exciting pictures of me showing off my Yoga poses.

Here I am in Seated Prayer twist. Notice I have very nice form and I think my eyes are about to pop out of my skull.

Here I am in Boat position. I have straight and parallel arms and legs. Holding this position for 30 seconds makes my abs feel like they are on fire.

Here I am doing Right Angle Pose. If you go back to earlier posts you will see Julie doing this with perfect form (unlike me here) but I couldn't do it at all back then and now I can barely do it so here is proof.

We're getting better every week.

I want to believe...

-Adam

2 comments:

  1. Man you guys are awesome. You guys are the reason I decided to go ahead and try P90X. I suck at it but am seeing results. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete