Friday, April 10, 2009

10 more days

Here are just some quick updates

Day 71 - Chest & Back and AB Ripper X -
I actually hurt myself doing this exercise. Close to the middle of the video there was a sharp painful burn where my tendon connects to the inside of my elbow. I hurt it doing diamond push ups. I tried to do a few more push ups but my arm gave way. The rest of the video I took it pretty easy doing everything on my knees and isolating my chest muscles the best I could. I was bummed because I didn't get the workout I was hoping for.

Next we missed a few days. I was still injured and we were so busy. We ended up doing two exercises in one day and working through our rest day to make up the days we missed.

Day 72 - Plyometrics
This video is easier now but it still is hard to do.

Day 73 - Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X
This video is harder after you have already done Plyo earlier in the day. I still had to take it kind of easy on my elbow.

Day 74 - Yoga X
Since we were behind we broke yoga into two sections and did one half with Plyo and Shoulder & Arms and Abs. The next half we did with Legs and Back

Day 75-Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X
Abs seemed extra tough and Legs and Back was hard. Maybe I was just really tired from double workouts.

Day 76 - Kempo
We did Kempo and were caught up with all the workouts.

Day 77 - Rest or Stretch
We were actually working out on this day and used the rest day as one of the three days we missed.

Day 78 - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, and Ab Ripper X
I worked hard on this video and was too exhausted to move after it was done. Julie took care of her pathetic husband. It's a good thing that she can do the videos and take care me.

Day 79 - Plyometrics
I was sweating and jumping and really glad when the video was over.

That brings us to today. Tonight will be Back and Biceps and that will leave us with just 10 day to go.

I want to believe...

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment