Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting Closer

We are down to the last week. It's supposed to be a recovery week. Well, we can recover when we are done with the 90 days. So I am going to do mostly upper body workouts to try to maximize my results this week. Day 90 pictures will be coming soon. Until then here is a picture of me straining like a little girl in the Back and Biceps workout.


It's been tough this last week. With Easter and just being plain tired. We missed a couple of nights and had to do doubles to make up everything. I can't remember what day we did everything so I'll just post the days they were originally scheduled. We are caught up and ready to finish the last week strong.

Day 80
Back & Biceps and Ab Ripper X - I worked my biceps to utter exhaustion and wanted to lay down and not move after this workout.

Day 81
Yoga X - Have I mentioned I hate yoga and Julie is awesome. As we did this video I kept reminding myself that this was the last time this workout cycle I would have to do this video.

Day 82
Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X - I was so tired after this workout. I have wimpy legs that struggle with squats of any kind. Julie on the other hand can do wall squats forever and make it look easy.

Day 83
Kenpo - This video is really easy now. I have to push myself to break a sweat.

Day 84
Rest or Stretch. Julie and I chose rest.

This brings us to today. 6 days to go

I want to believe...

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment