Tuesday, March 31, 2009

20 Days To Go

We only have 20 days left. We are really trying to eat healthy and work hard the last part of this program. Some days it's tough like when My brother and sister in law invite us out to play games and they tempt me with a ton of Chips and yummy dip. That night I ate a few chips with dip but I did eat an apple and only drank water instead of coke. Or like when Julie goes to my grandma's house and she has cooked a plate full of bacon and waffles and a gallon of chocolate milk. She resisted and had a half a piece of bacon and strawberries and water (it helped out that she had already eaten before she got there) . We have talked about celebrating after the 90 days. I think we are going to go to Outback. I am going to have cheddar bacon fries as an appetizer, Baked Potato soup, a fully loaded baked potato and a nice steak with Dr. Pepper to drink. I don't know what Julie will get but we will eat a lot, and butter will be on everything. Until then low calories high protein and water.


Day 61
Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X - Man I still hate wall squats and I'm not very good at balance lunges. I was tired this day and didn't use very heavy weights in my lunges


Day 62
Kenpo - I got low in my stance on my blocks and lunges and felt the burn.


Day 63
Rest or Stretch - We opted to rest


Day 64
Chest Shoulders Triceps and Ab Ripper X - I killed myself on this video. If someone would of asked me to hold a feather for them I wouldn't have been able to do it. I was wiped out.


Day 65
Plyometrics - It seems that Jumping a lot is good for burning calories.


Day 66
Back & Biceps and Ab Ripper X - As I'm typing this, (4 days later) my biceps are still sore from this workout.


Day 67
Yoga - Julie is awesome at Yoga. I am not as awesome.


Day 68
Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X - We missed a day and dis this workout the same day we did Kenpo. I did better on all my pull-ups. I tried to do more weight on my calf raises as well.


Day 69
Kenpo - Kenpo is harder to do if you have already done Ab Ripper X and Legs & Back. I was tired when we finished this video.


Day 70
Rest or Stretch - We will do Yoga tonight instead of resting. This will make up for missing Yoga on day 46.

20 Days to go.

I want to believe...
-Adam

1 comment:

  1. Steak, wine, lots of bread and butter, MMM! It will be nice to not be quite so strict on ourselves! (until P90X round 2, that is.... (-:)

    ReplyDelete