Saturday, March 21, 2009

DAY 60

Day 57
Chest and Back and Ab Ripper X - Wow we haven't done this video since the first month and it was hard. I did the best I've ever done with all of the push ups and pull ups.
Day 58
Plyometrics - This video is now getting easier. Still pretty tough though.

Day 59
Shoulders + Arms and AbRipper X - Another video we haven't done since month one and it was also very hard. Shoulder, Bi, Tri, exercises in that order and lots of them. My arms were looking good after this video.

Day 60
Yoga - That brings us to today. We will do Yoga later on but I wanted to go ahead and post the pictures.
I just have to say that I think we are looking really great. I would encourage anyone to do this program. I will say that a partner makes it so much easier. I would never have gotten this far if it wasn't for my beautiful wife encouraging me every day and helping me stick with everything. And now on to the pics.








The Last 30 days are going to be tough, but I hope that when we see the full 90 day transformation we will be able to look back and say wow, we completely got ripped in 3 months.
I want to believe...
-Adam

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! NOTICEABLE change! You guys amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB! you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow you guys!! It really does work!! I wondered about it!! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam looks like he could kick butt and you look like an aerobics instructor.

    That reminds me, Vu saw you guys doing the jumping routine through the window the other day when he picked me up, and he thought you had a trampoline in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the encouragement, you guys! Amy, that's funny about the trampoline!

    ReplyDelete