Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Starting the Last Month

It's been awhile. Nothing really new to post. We are still on schedule. I'll post a brief catch up for each day. This week I will post our day 60 pictures until then here is what has been going on.

Day 44
Plyometrics - Tough as usual but we jumped our way through it.

Day 45
Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X - I love the way my biceps look after this exercise. It feels like my biceps are about to explode.

Day 46
Yoga - Unfortunately we were not able to do Yoga this day. We are going to make it up soon.

Day 47
Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X - We made it through and I still hate Wall Squats.

Day 48
Kenpo - We punched and Kicked and worked up a sweat

Day 49
This was our rest day

This was the start of our 2nd Rest Period in the Program

Day 50
Yoga - Lots of hard stretching filled with Downward Dogs and Yoga Belly 7

Day 51
Core Synergistics - This is a hard workout. It always surprises me how tough it is.

Day 52
Kenpo - Hep! Hep! with intensity

Day 53
Stretch - Nice and easy stretching

Day 54
Core Synergistics - Just as hard as it was a couple of days ago.

Day 55
Yoga - More Hard Stretching with Upward Dog Warrior poses

Day 56
Rest

That Ends the end of rest week and now everyone is caught up. Just 4 weeks left

No comments:

Post a Comment