Thursday, March 5, 2009

Big Update

It's been awhile since I have updated. It seems like we have been so busy lately. I'll keep each day pretty brief to catch everyone up. We are still on schedule and will be halfway through the 90 days on Saturday.

Here is a picture of me after our workout last night.


I'm still getting results and trying to eat healthy.

Julie is doing awesome. She is adding extra ab and leg exercises while she does the arm workouts. Last night in addition to Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, and AB Ripper X she did 127 squat/plies/ with weight, and 52 extra ab exercises. .... Dang she is mega tuff.


Day 35
Kenpo - We kicked butt and punched and kicked up a sweat. I would now consider this video easy.

Day 36
Chest Shoulders and Triceps & Ab Ripper X - Dang this video is hard. My chest triceps and shoulders are throbbing after this video.

Day 37
Plyometrics - Jumping and more jumping. Man I don't like this video it's tough and my legs are scrawny.

Day 38
Back and Biceps & Ab Ripper X - Man my biceps are going to explode off my arm during this routine.

Day 39
Yoga - More torture stretching and now I can do it with my yoga block ....Oh the pain.

Day 40
Legs and Back & Ab Ripper X - I hate "wall squats" and "80/20 speed squats with jumps." they make me want to die.

Day 41
Kenpo - Easy kicking and punching. We have to really try to work up a sweat.

Day 42
Rest or Stretch - We opted to rest

Day 43
Chest Shoulders and Triceps & Ab Ripper X - This is what we did last night, so see the top of the post look at my picture in amazement and to read about Julie's extra awesomeness.

3 comments:

  1. *whistle!* Mmmm, hmmm!
    Yeah, you're lookin' good. And thanks for making me sound tuff (you see, readers, I have some time to kill during our arm workouts since I wimp out quickly with the arm exercises. Instead of just standing there while Adam's still working hard, I decided to fill my waiting time with leg and ab exercises).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job man. You going to the BeachBody Coaches Summit this week? If so will see you there.

    JP Saleeby, MD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are doing great!!! I'm getting ready to start it soon. Yes, really. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete