Thursday, February 19, 2009

Picture Time

Day 29

Today was the first day of the second part of the P90X program. We had a new video "Chest Shoulders Triceps" plus "Ab Ripper X". We did Ab Ripper first. It was every bit as hard as I remembered. Then we started the new video. It was so hard. We are doing so many Triceps extensions and push ups and shoulder exercises. 24 different exercises in all. The video lasted about 1 hour. All I can say is One handed push ups are so tough, and so are slow motion push ups, and side to side push ups, and clap push ups. and every other kind of push up imaginable. My arms were throbbing when we got finished. Julie did great, but she wasn't doing near as much weight or quantity of push ups that I was doing. Since its the start of the new wave of the program we took new pictures. We did them on Day 29 instead of Day 30 because day 30 is plyometrics ( a leg day) and we wanted our arms to look their best in the pictures.

Here is me.







Here is the amazingly beautiful Julie.






We definitely are seeing results. It makes me excited to think about what day 60 and day 90 pictures will look like.

I want to believe...

-Adam

2 comments:

  1. Baby, you look so great! It's really cool to see the before and afters! Can't wait to see next month's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hooo!! Awesome progress, guys-- Really neat. I'm proud of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete