Monday, February 2, 2009

Long awaited update

Well with the ice storm, and no power, and moving locations with my job, and being in and out of the house, we have had to really find and make times to do our work out. We have managed to stay with the program and hopefully now things will be back on track.

Day 9

Plyometrics was tough as ever. We were staying at Julie's parents house while the power was down and did plyometrics there. We were tired but got through everything.

Day 10 and 11

We did day 10 (shoulders and arms, & Ab Ripper X) , and day 11 (Yoga X) all on Saturday since my family came over and played cards in an early celebration for my birthday on Friday night after I got off of Work.

I did Shoulders Arms and Ab Ripper in the morning while Julie took the kids to the store. Then she did the routine while the kids went down for a nap. After the morning routine I had to go to work and move heavy things in our new building. I was dead tired.

Later we did Yoga X and it sucked but I am definitely getting more flexible. I was actually able to barely touch my toes in a couple of the stretches. Julie is awesome as always and she pushes me to do things a lot better than I would if I was doing these exercise routines by myself.

Day 12

Sunday we went and watched the Superbowl and Julie's parents house. After the Superbowl, we did Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X. I was so wiped out and tired, I had a lot of trouble getting through everything. When We were finally done it was about 10:30 and we packed up the car and loaded the kids and got home around Midnight.

Tonight will be Kenpo X. We are a couple of days from getting through week 2. I feel like we are accomplishing a lot and I can start to see some results from our hard work. That is encouraging.

I want to believe...

-Adam

1 comment:

  1. Done with week 2 (besides stretching)! I'm proud of us for sticking with it through all that's gone on this past week or so. After all that, "normal" days should seem like a breeze. Well, maybe not a breeze...Maybe a strong gust of wind.

    ReplyDelete