Monday, February 9, 2009

Gorgeous and Gasious

Julie is looking super hot and Gorgeous. I am looking better but with the way my body breaks down all of the extra protein I've been taking it gives me some pretty serious gas. Our workouts have not smelt so great. But my amazing wife still loves me and keeps working out right along side of me even though I'm sure she wants to run outside into some fresh air. We have been great this week with all of the workouts.

Day 15

Ab Ripper X and Chest and Back. These were tough and I really pushed myself. After the workout I could really tell that I am starting to get results and that was encouraging.

Day 16

Plyometrics. Man this is a tough workout. We got through it, and I'm glad I don't have to do it again this week.

Day 17

Ab Ripper X and Shoulders and Arms. Once again this is a workout that is tough but my arms are swollen and pumped after the workout. It makes you feel good when you look all buff for that 20 minutes or so. (unfortunately the next day my arms were so dead tired and I had to clean up branches and trees in the yard for about 5 hours.)

Day 18

After moving branches all day we did Yoga X. There is still one part of Yoga I just can't do because you almost have to be a contortionist to pull it off. (Even Julie struggles a little on this part) I just stretch my hamstrings during this part of the video. (I can now touch my toes ... barely) woo hoo.

Day 19

Ab Ripper X and Legs and Back. I had a cold and did not feel like doing the workout that night. Plus I had watched the kids most of the day while Julie was out with friends. (She is amazing to do that every day) I was very tired, but with Julie's encouragement, we did the workout and got through it.

That catches us up to today. I'm feeling better. Julie is doing Kenpo X today and I will do it tonight when I get home from work.

Next week is a rest week. I think we do more cardio and less lifting to let our bodies recover before we start the next wave of the program. I'm excited and scared.

I want to believe...

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment