Friday, February 13, 2009

Core Synergistics = Tough Workout

It's time to update.

Day 20

Kempo X- Julie did the video earlier in the day and I did the video at night. I really kicked butt and kept up my intensity and had a pretty good workout.

Day 21

This was supposed to be rest or Stretch X day but we swapped it with the next days workout so I could have the rest day on my birthday. We did Yoga and it was tough as always but we made it through.

Day 22

My Birthday and we just rested (aka winning money playing online poker)

Day 23

We did a new video called Core Synergistics. It involves a lot of core work with legs and arms combined. It was tough. especially all of the different push up variations we had to do. I was really tired after we finished. Next time Julie and I will know what to expect and we will bust out some core work.

Tonight will be Kempo- X and we are going to kick butt.

I want to believe...

-Adam

1 comment: