Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 5 - Legs and Back

We started the workout with Ab Ripper X then followed with Legs and Back.

We are both getting better at the Ab Ripper, but we still have a little ways to go to do all of the moves at the same pace as the instructors on the video. (Julie is better than me)

The Legs and Back video was so tiring. One hour of different leg squats, calf raises, and pull ups. I'm kind of sore today but I am sure I will be extra sore tomorrow. Julie's resistance band broke as she was using it during one of the pull up exercises. When I told her we would have to get her a new one, she said she was just going to get a pull up bar. She's so tough. I mean, can I really have my wife doing more pull ups than me? I am going to have to get my butt in gear to keep up with her. She is awesome.

Tonight is Kempo X. I'm not exactly sure what to expect. I do know we are almost through our first week and I'm still alive.

I want to believe...

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment